The Sonus Convertible Car Seat offers the ideal fit for both child AND car, at an affordable price. The compact size fits 3 seats across in most mid-size vehicles, while the wider seat base fits a broader range of children. With a weight rating of 50 lbs, and a rear-facing weight rating of 40 lbs, your child can stay rear-facing longer!
Go with the Flow…
Rear-facing for infants and when ready, converts to forward-facing to keep your growing child traveling safely and comfortably. Evenflo's Sonus Essential Convertible Car Seat offers a rear-facing weight rating of up to 40 pounds and a forward-facing weight rating of up to 50 pounds. For added comfort, this seat offers a built-in ventilation system that provides traveling comfort for your child through all seasons. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
The Sonus convertible car seat features:
- Rollover Tested- Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test
- Air Flow Ventilation System – Offers built-in ventilation system that provides a comfortable seat for your child through all seasons
- Extended Use- Accommodates your growing child longer with the broadest range of harness adjustments
- Up-Front Adjust – Easy access harness tension system
- 5 shoulder strap positions ensure proper fit always
Child Specs (5–50lbs)**
- Weight: 5–40 lbs (2.3–18 kg)
- Height: 19–40 in. (48–102 cm)
- Fit: Top of head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22–50 lbs (10–22.6 kg)
- Height: 28–50 in. (71–127 cm)
- Age: At least 2 years old
- Fit: The tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.