using standard courier delivery
The Quick and Effective Way to Learn Algebra
The fastest way to learn algebra is to build a solid foundation in the basics. Inside this book you won't find a lot of endless drills. Instead, you get an original, step-by-step approach to learning algebra. In your first steps, you are introduced to essential concepts--allowing you to grasp the subject almost immediately. You will gradually progress to more challenging skills. Along the way, the authors show you how to solve practical problems using clear, step-by-step instructions. Exercises for each section, with detailed, worked-out solutions, will let you check your progress. In no time at all, you will have acquired the knowledge and skills you need to solve algebraic problems with confidence.
Easy Step-by-Step Algebra features:
- A unique building-block approach to mastering algebra
- Down-to-earth explanations of important rules and concepts
- Sample problems that are carefully explained--step by step
- Insights on how to avoid common mistakes
- Exercises to practice what you've learned and measure your progress
- Brand-new chapters--Signal Words and Phrases and Word Problems--that will round out your new set of math skills
Sandra Luna McCune, PhD, is a former Regents Professor who taught as a mathematics specialist at Stephen F. Austin State University. She is currently an in-demand consultant on math and statistics.
William D. Clark, PhD, is a professor of mathematics at Stephen F. Austin State University.