Enriched with coconut oil and vitamin E to moisturise the skin deeply.
Enriched with coconut oil and vitamin E, Derma V10 coconut hand packs deeply moisturise your skin and help to soothe hands and nourish nails. Each pack contains a set of single-use hand packs that should be applied for 15–20 minutes.
Regular washing can cause your hands to feel dry and itchy. This hand pack from Derma V10 will help your hands feel soft and smooth in minutes. Derma V10 opposes animal testing and the coconut hand pack is also suitable for vegans.
- Enriched with coconut oil and vitamin E
- Soothes hands and nourishes nails
- Apply for 15–20 minutes
- Moistures and rehydrates the skin
How to Use:
- Thoroughly wash and dry your hands.
- Remove and unfold the gloves.
- Using a pair of scissors cut off the top and open the gloves.
- Place your hands inside the gloves and peel off the tab on the adhesive strip to secure the top of the gloves around your wrists (stick the tab to the hand pack and not your skin).
- Remove the gloves after 15–20 minutes.
- Rub any excess cream on your hands into your skin.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Squalance, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Dimethinonol/Silica crosspolymer, Cetearyl glucoside, Tocoperyl acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrogenated oilve oil, Ethylhexyl isopalmitate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Allantoin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Sodium hyaluronate, Coumarin.