The Deck of Dice is a deck of 36 playing cards that represent every possible roll of a pair of dice. While this deck is most useful as a replacement for rolling a pair of dice in games such as The Settlers of Catan (and thereby controlling the "luck" factor), the Deck of Dice also comes with instructions for the game called CABA! CABA is a game that combines elements of poker (standard list of winning hands ranked by value) and gin (play ends suddenly when one player achieves a winning hand).
Major Points of the game:
1. Using the deck with any game that contains dice. This eliminates the randomness of the dice roll.
2. Great for teaching children about statistics and math.
3. Games include: "CABA" a gin and poker combination, and "Deck Backgammon" which takes out the luck of the roll to determine who is the more skilled player..
4. New games being invented everyday.
5. Great for travelling or for parties.
No of Players: 2 - 4
Playing Time: 30 Minutes
Mfr Suggested Ages: any