The advanced wireless technology built into the DI-524 Wireless Router offers data transfer speeds with a maximum wireless signal rate of up to 54Mbps* through its wireless channels allowing streaming videos and other high bandwidth applications, such as online gaming events, to operate without the hassle of Ethernet cables. The ability to use high bandwidth applications also makes streaming real-time programs more enjoyable and more efficient.
With the DI-524 Wireless Router's built-in advanced firewall, threats of hackers penetrating your network are minimized. Some firewall features include functions that allow or disallow certain ports to be open for certain applications. Time scheduling can be established as a firewall rule so that specific ports will be open at certain times and be closed at other times. Features like content filtering, MAC filtering, URL blocking, and domain blocking are useful tools to prevent other unwanted intruders from connecting to your network or browsing restricted sites.
The easy-to-use configuration wizard takes only minutes to setup and guides users step-by-step through configuring the DI-524. With all the versatile features and an user-friendly utility, the DI-524 Wireless Router provides an enhanced networking experience.
* Maximum wireless signal rate based on IEEE Standard 802.11g specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors lower actual data throughput rate.
- 54Mbps high-speed wireless broadband Internet access
- 802.11g Standard, 802.11b Compatible
- Built-in 4-port Fast Ethernet switch for ready server connection
- DHCP server for automatic user IP assignment
- Firewall protection with NAT, DMZ and Virtual Server Mapping support
- Advanced Firewall & Parental Control
- Easy web-based management from any browser
- Requires a DSL Modem