Looking for a non toxic solution to bake, freeze, microwave and serve all from the same container? You’ve come to the right place.
Cherub Baby’s silicone and glass baby food containers are made from super light but high strength borosilicate glass specifically designed for freezing, baking, storing, transporting and serving meals for baby and the whole family.
Borosilicate glass is a superior grade of glass that’s inert and will not hold any odours, is scratch resistant, wont stain or easily house bacteria. Light yet tough, it has a thermal shock resistance so high you can confidently transfer from oven to freezer.
These plastic free baby food containers are completely non toxic, BPA and phthalate free, made from glass and food grade silicone and nothing else!
Whilst ideal for purees they also fit snug into lunchboxes, great for storing snacks, dips, yoghurt, sauces, berries, nuts (the list goes on) as well as baking single serve quiches, muffins, brownies and more! So versatile, these containers are designed and built for life.
- Free from all nasty chemicals. No BPA, PVC, Phthalates. Non toxic & environmentally friendly.
- Product exceeds European, US and Australian food contact testing standards.
- Made from pure crystal clear borosilicate glass that does not stain or leach and is non porous. Scratch and odour resistant.
- Pure LFGB food grade silicone lid and easy grip band.
- The watertight and airtight lid incorporates a sealable air vent for microwaving.
- Easy write on and wipe off name and date label on the lid. Non toxic marker included.
- Move from oven straight to fridge/freezer as the glass has a 400 degree thermal shock resistance.
- All parts are microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Each container is 6.5cm diameter x 5.3cm tall and 99 grams.