The most played series in Call of Duty is back with Call of Duty: Black Ops
4, a game changing experience built for the Black Ops community with more ways
to have fun with your friends than ever before.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers the deepest and most tactical multiplayer
experience ever in Black Ops, the biggest day one Zombies offering ever in the
series with triple the number of adventures, and an all new Battle
Royale-inspired mode that brings together characters, locations, weapons and
gear from across the storied series in all out survival combat, all uniquely
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has three distinct modes of play:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a fully-optimised PC version, which for
the first time in Call of Duty history will be available on Battle.net, Blizzard
Entertainment’s online gaming platform.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s multiplayer experience delivers the most tactical
depth to-date. Featuring a gritty, grounded combat experience, Black Ops
4 Multiplayer is set between Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 and serves as a
prequel to the game’s Specialists and their backstories. Multiplayer has been
revamped to a whole new level, designed to offer more choice, reward more styles
of play and create an even more intensely competitive experience.
- SPECIALISTS: Specialists return in a big way: their weapons and equipment
are unique to each, so combining Specialists based on style of play and game
mode adds a new level of strategy and team creativity – it’s all about
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a combination of new and re-imagined
Specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities.
- TEAMWORK: Multiplayer in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 places an emphasis on
tactical teamplay that rewards all play styles that contribute to a
team’s success, not just individual performance or K/D ratio. Players can
combine their talents with other players to become force multipliers, making the
team more superior than any one player could be on their own.
- Players are strong on their own, but unstoppable as a team, especially when
they combine Specialists in strategic ways to work together.
- PLAYER MOVEMENT AND GAMEPLAY PACE: The pace of Black Ops 4 has evolved,
without slowing down the speed of the player. Combat is more tactical, yet more
fluid than ever.
- Black Ops 4 multiplayer is a grounded experience, with no thrust-jumps or
- It also introduces a new manual health system that you must strategically
employ: choose when to regenerate your health as it recharges on a
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Call of Duty Zombies, as Black Ops
4 delivers the biggest Zombies offering at launch ever with three full Zombies
- NEW STORY/CHARACTERS: Black Ops 4 Zombies marks the beginning of a
brand-new storyline with new characters.
- Voyage of Despair is set aboard the RMS Titanic, an iconic and monumental
setting where our four protagonists discover the truth that befell the doomed
passengers on that fateful night.
- Set in ancient Rome, IX thrusts our four protagonists into a coliseum where
ritual sacrifices may be required.
- Expanding on the fan-favourite Mob of the Dead, the third map Blood of the
Dead features the Origins characters from the previous Zombies storyline
visiting the purgatory dimension of Alcatraz.
- MORE CUSTOMISATION: In Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Zombies will be the most
customisable experience to-date, giving players access to customisable options
that allow players to change the fundamental rules and systems of the Zombies
- Black Ops 4 Zombies will include Custom Games and new Game Modes, which
will deliver a more personalised Zombies experience – allowing players to
tailor the challenge and difficulty to their play style, and experience the game
in a new way.
Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new
Battle Royale style mode steeped in the Black Ops universe. Blackout pits the
most players ever in franchise history against each other, in the biggest map in
Call of Duty history, all with the signature Black Ops combat players know
- BLACK OPS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS AND FAN-FAVOURITE LOCALES: Blackout will
feature classic playable characters from previous Black Ops games with a
colossal map that features locations inspired by fan-favourite Black Ops
multiplayer maps, including iconic areas from Nuketown and Firing Range.
- CLASSIC WEAPONS AND VEHICLES: The mode will feature classic Black Ops
weapons with different ammo types and equipment that players will loot and
scavenge in the map. Players will also find and drive land, sea and air