The Swim Safe ABC™ Swim Jacket, made for Step B: Water Basics, was designed to keep kids safe and comfortable at the same time!
The knitted fabric on the outside is smooth and comfy, while the foam pads on the inside will keep them floating on top of the water. Not only has the buoyancy been tested, but they were also designed to have a UPF of 50+ to keep kids safe from the sun’s rays.
- There’s a durable, auto-lock zipper with a flap to keep it secure.
- The adjustable buckle and straps allow you to tighten or loosen the jacket.
- This Small/Medium swim jacket is the perfect size for kids ages 1–3, weighing 11–18 kg (24–40 lbs).
- Colour – Pink
- Size – Small/Medium
Warning: Please do not leave children unsupervised in and around the water.
Will not protect against drowning. Use under constant supervision. Not for use in boating.
Due to their lightweight nature, floatation devices designed for home use may pose a serious risk of injury if not used properly or in bad weather conditions.
Children, especially children under five years, are at high risk of
Constant parental supervision is required at all times.
- Always use common sense and good judgment when enjoying any water activity
- Diving or jumping may result in serious injury
- Do not use the floation device in bad weather conditions