First 4 Figures is proud to introduce their latest ¼ scale resin statue collectible, Skull Knight. This is the second statue to release in the Berserk lineup.
The design of this statue is inspired by the scene in the anime where Skull Knight makes a forceful entrance to rescue Luca from the Egg of the Perfect World. Starting off with the base, there are skulls and candles on it imitating the scene. Below it is a scroll of cutscenes from the first season of the anime.
Skull Knight is in the dynamic pose he makes in the anime when landing in the cave from above. His cape especially gives this feeling that he just landed from a high place. His armor, sword, and shield also have weathering effect on them to reflect the countless battles he's been in throughout centuries.
The White Bone Variant is the same statue as the Standard Edition except that the paint application on this is more true to the color of bones for those who prefer a more realistic take on it.
This Standard (White Bone Variant) Edition Figure Includes:
- Berserk – Skull Knight resin statue (Standard White Bone Variant)
- Highly detailed base inspired by the Berserk's art style
- Authentication Card
- Type: Pre-painted collectors statue
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 32" x 17" x 23.5" (81 × 43 × 60cm)
- Weight: 12.372 Kilograms
- Artist: Tu Bui, Steven Stahlberg, Alex Pascenko, Leo Bustamante Dolon, Reza SedghiReza Sedghi & Fabrício Batista
- Edition: Standard (3,000 pieces)