This USB innovation from Belkin lets you connect up to four peripherals quickly and easily. Our Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub provides four downstream USB ports that offer Plug-and-Play connectivity to your USB 1.1 (low- and full-speed) and USB 2.0 (high-speed) devices. This includes such peripherals as scanners, printers, mass-storage drives, and high-resolution cameras. The Hub is self-powered and allows cascading-so that up to 127 USB devices may be connected to a single port. The Hub is uniquely designed so that the four downstream ports can be positioned toward the back of the desktop for efficient cable management, or to the front of the desktop for easier port access. LEDs allow you to easily monitor master power and individual ports.
- Offers stackable, reversible design
- Features four 480Mbps ports, Transfers your data at up to 480Mbps
- Prevents damage to your computer and devices with over-current protection
- Connect up to 2 high-speed devices without a power supply
- Installs easily with Plug-and-Play convenience, supports “hot swapping” of all your USB devices
- Lets you monitor port and power status with LEDs
- Works seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices
- Lowers power consumption for longer battery life
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- -For PC Users: Pentium® processor-based computer with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port
- -For Mac® Users: Supports low- (1.5Mbps), full- (12Mbps), and high-speed (480Mbps) modes on PowerMac® G5 and above, or on other M
- Includes power supply.