The Belkin 802.11g Wireless Cable/DSL Gateway Router lets users share files and a broadband Internet connection among their computers-without using networking cables. It features 802.11g technology that makes accessing files and networked peripherals-such as hard drives, printers, CD-ROMs, and DVDs-easier than ever. 802.11g technology provides you with networking speeds nearly five times faster than the current Wi-Fi (802.11b) standard. An integrated, 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch also allows you to connect wired computers to the network. 802.11g technology is the easiest wireless network to implement. The Gateway Router uses the wireless 802.11g 2.4GHz standard to offer you the widest working range-upto 1800 feet-and greater interoperability in mixed networking environments. 802.11g technology is backward compatible with the 802.11b Wi-Fi networking standard, so it allows you to implement faster wireless technologies incombination with existing 802.11b Wi-Fi networks. An added Turbo Mode will isolate your network from 802.11b wireless clients and allow your network to transmit data at the highest 802.11g data rate.
• Creates a network in your home or office without cables
• Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b devices
• Sets up easily with Belkin Easy Install Wizard-automatically detects Internet settings and self-adjusts Router to get you online in under 3 minutes
• Ensures data and network security with wireless WPA-WPA2, 64- and 128-bit WEP security.
• Intel Centrino certified
• Wi-Fi certified
• Uses NAT and SPI firewall to protect network from outside intrusions by hackers
• Works with Macintosh® and PC computers
• Also supports computers running Linux or Unix OS
• 802.11g Wireless Cable/DSL Gateway Router
2- User Manual
Quick Installation Guide
RJ45 Networking Cable
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!