If you are looking for a beautiful sleigh cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the Babyhood Classic Sleigh Cot has the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal drop side, so no heavy bending and trying to stretch across the length of the cot, clear grade plantation timber, 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot at a fantastic price with a bonus toddler rail in a beautiful classic sleigh. Now you don't have to settle for cheap grocery store quality cots – something at a price that will keep you smiling.
- Better for you ad your baby as it is sustainable with great clear grade NZ plantation timber.
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful modern sleigh shape with a twist.
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood's famous smooth single hand internal drop side so no more heavy bending.
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet.
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian and New Zealand Standard for domestic use cots.
- Age Range: Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
- Cot/Toddler Level: – up to 28kg
- Mattress Size: 1295 mm x 690 mm x 100 mm
- Carton Dimension: 155 cm x 86cm x 21cm – weight – 27 kg
- Assembled Dimension: 145cm x 78cm x 107cm
- Colour: White
- Standards: Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.