Babu: Merino Toddler Sleeping Bag – 3 Seasons (2–4 Years)
Made from two layers of warm premium 100% merino (No TOGG rating as this is a natural fabric). Warm enough to use when your babies bedroom is 14 degrees celsius. Easy to care for (snap around your heated towel rail for a quick dry). This sleeping bag has a double ended zip on the side. There are two shoulder domes on each shoulder and domes under the arms for use with smaller babies.
With properties of temperature regulation, moisture wicking, dust mite resistance and hypoallergenic fibres, it is the perfect choice for a great nights sleep. International studies show merino sleepwear and bedding help achieve longer, less interrupted sleep; and as parents, we all know how important that is, however, read our customer reviews on this product for peace of mind.
Pilling is minimal with merino but is a normal process, this can be from the item your baby has been rubbing against, like the carpet or bed linen (especially flanellette sheets), they are easily removed. Also be careful not to wash your delicates with heavy cottons or static-giving items such as fleece polyester.
What to wear with your Babu Sleeping Bag:
The ideal room temperature for a baby is between 16–20ºC or 60–68ºF. This Babu™ sleeping bag is perfect wearing for autumn, winter and spring temperatures. It does not carry a togg rating, as it is a natural,breathable fibre, but the below chart will help you decide how to dress your child for the room temperature.
Check your child’s temperature by feeling the back of their neck. If they feel hot, remove a layer. If they’recold, add a snug fitting hat (where the rim does not pull down over their airways), mittens or a blanket (merinois ideal). Place the blanket width-ways across the child and tuck in snugly. This will stop the blanket moving and covering their face.
- 22–24C (71.6–75F) Short sleeve bodysuit
- 20–22C (68–71.6F) Long sleeve bodysuit
- 18–20C (64.4–68F) Long sleeve bodysuit & leggings
- 16–18C (60.8–64.4F) Long sleeve bodysuit & pyjamas
- 14–16C (57.2–60.8F) As above, with long sleeve tee
- Includes: 1 x Fitted Cot Bottom Sheet (fully encased and elasticated)
- Features: Armhole dome snaps for a size appropriate fit, YKK Side Zip
- Materials: Premium quality 100% Merino, Two layers of 220 GSM Jersey
- Grade: 19.5 Micron, Low fire danger
- Dimensions (2–4 Years): 112cm long
- Colour: Pink Stripe