This time they're going all the way.
With East Great Falls High now just a memory, the kids have grown into young adults ready to wreak havoc with a new rite of passage - Jim (Biggs) and Michelle (Hannigan) are getting married! Stifler (Scott) plans to be there (bridesmaids!), and more importantly to throw the ultimate bachelor party (strippers!). Finch (Thomas) is all for the hedonistic rituals, but not for letting Stifler steal the maid of honor, who happens to be Michelle's sexy younger sister, Cadence (Jones). While everybody else sweats and frets, Jim's Dad (Levy) is cool as ever, dispensing advice that no one wants to hear and getting ready for one of the best days of his life.
- 25 minutes of extra footage incorporated into the film, focusing on Jim's Bachelor party thrown by Stifler!
- On set at the Bachelor Part
- Multi angle shot of the Gay Bar Dance-Off
- Speaking Stiffler
- Shooting the Pubic Hair Sequence
- Outtakes and Deleted Scenes