Connect DisplayPort Source to a DisplayPort Display
This ELEMENTS range of Alogic cables provides an easy and effective connectivity solution. Elements range of products are designed for affordability and value for money for your everyday applications.
Elements DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable connects a DisplayPort enabled computer to DisplayPort enabled monitor. The cable supports a maximum resolution up to 4K x 2K (3840 × 2160, 60Hz) with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6Gbps, as well as optional audio support. The cable also supports DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors. The cable will connect a DisplayPort source such a computer/docking station to a monitor/projector.
- Enables connection from a DisplayPort enabled source to DisplayPort enabled monitor.
- Premium connectors for best connectivity.
- Meets the requirements of high performance application.
- Data Rate: 21.6Gbps
- Physical Characteristics: Colour: Black | ABS Construction | Jacket: PVC
- Input: DisplayPort Male X 2
- Resolution: Up to 4Kx2K (3840 × 2160 @ 60Hz)