55 inches of brilliance.
55-inch conference room monitor ideal for small meetings. Featuring incredible
viewing that’s perfect for an audience of 4–8 people.
A display as bright as your ideas
See your work in a whole new light with incredible on-screen clarity and bright
imagery, even in fully lit meeting rooms.
- Exceptional clarity: Microsoft Office applications like Excel and PowerPoint
display beautifully on this 55-inch anti-glare screen with Full HD
1920 × 1080 resolution.
- Outstanding view: count on a display that’s optimised for fonts and keeps
text sharp and clear. Plus, Dell Display Manager software enables customised
- Great view from any angle: colours remain consistent across a wide
178°/178° viewing angle so everyone in the room gets the same
- Bold colours: Deep, rich hues command your audience's attention.
Convenient and easy to use
Set up your next presentation quickly and easily with the new mainstay of your
- Simple and convenient: presentations can begin the second you press power
thanks to DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA ports from new and legacy PCs.
- Automatic brilliance: expect automatic screen adjustments to reflect your
PC’s resolution and aspect ratio.
- Wireless display: wirelessly connect and share your content with the room,
with the optional Dell Wireless Module | WR517, powered from a built-in
- Stress-free manageability: an RS232 connection lets your team manage and
control the monitor remotely.
- Flexible viewing: display your monitor on the wall with an optional 400mm x
400mm VESA-compatible mounting kit for a custom view.
- Easy conferencing: turn your monitor into the ultimate web-conferencing hub.
Collaborate face to face with co-workers and clients seamlessly with the unified
communication application that you prefer.
Reliable performance, eco-conscious design
A smart, environmentally friendly design and a great warranty make this
reliable monitor a great addition to any small meeting room.
- Worry-free replacement: Your monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange
Service1, so you can get a replacement shipped to you the next business day
within its 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty2.
- Smart design: This monitor is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and
has an arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panel.
- Energy efficient: Run a more energy-efficient office with a monitor
that's RoHS compliant.
- Reliable brand: As the No. 1 monitor brand for 3 consecutive years, we
takes pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost satisfaction
of our customers.
- Diagonal VIS (Viewable Image Size): 1386.8 mm (54.6 inch)
- Preset Display Area(H X V)
- 1209.6 mm (47.6 inch)
- 680.4 mm (26.8 inch)
- 823011.8 mm² (1275.7 inch²)
- Typical Response Time: 8ms Typical (G to G)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Panel Technology, Surface: Vertical Alignment
- Backlights: LED light bar system
- Luminance (Brightness): 350 cd/m² (typical)
- Viewing Angle (Vertical/Horizontal): 178°/178°
- Color Support: Color Gamut: CIE1976 (85 %) / CIE1931 (72 %)
- Number of Colors: 16.7 Million
- Bezel Color: Black
- Pixel Pitch: 0.21 mm (W) 0.63 mm (H)
- Contrast Ratio (Typical)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR)
- 3000 to 1 (typical)
- Horizontal scan range: 30 kHz to 83 kHz (automatic)
- Vertical scan range: 56 Hz to 76 Hz (automatic)
- Maximum resolution: 1920 × 1080 at 60 Hz
- Remote Asset Management: RS232 input (D-Sub 9pins)
- Speakers: Integrated speakers (10W x 2)
- Panel – bits: 6 bits + FRC panel
- Duty cycle: 12/7
- HDMI x 2
- USB 2.0 Ports
- USB 3.0 × 3 including charging
- RS232 port
- Audio Line in port
- Audio Line out port
- Viewable Image Dimension
- Height: 786.0 mm (30.9 inches)
- Width: 1241.0 mm (48.9 inches)
- Depth: 245.0 mm (9.4 inches)
- Mount Interface: VESA 400 × 400
- Monitor Head (No Stand)
- Height: 721.5 mm (28.4 inches)
- Width: 1241.0 mm (48.9 inches)
- Depth: 64.8 mm (2.6 inches)
- Weight (panel only) for VESA mount – no cables): 20.4 kg (44.7 lb)
- Weight (monitor + cables): 24.6 kg (53.7 lb)
- Weight (with packaging): 32.2 kg (70.8 lb)
- Horizontal: 1209.6 mm (47.6 inch)
- Viewable Screen Area (Horizontal x Vertical): 823011.8 mm²
- What's in the Box
- Beside Monitor
- Documentation media
- Quick Set Up Guide and Safety Information
- Power cable (varies by countries)
- VGA Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DP to DP Cable
- USB Upstream Cable
- Remote Control
- Table stand