Construct a unique game which requires a steady hand!
Dig out treasures with the electric pirate hook. Watch out, it buzzes!! Batteries required.
4M Electrobuzz Pirate Treasure Hunt Game from KidzLabs Gamemaker. Construct then compete in your unique treasure hunt game. A steady hand is required, Matey! Dig out treasures with the electric hook you assemble. The steadiest hand that digs out the most treasures wins the game.
Learn about electrical circuits and switches as you assemble the game. The battery, switch, buzzer, pin, and spring complete an electrical circuit. Connecting the hook acts as an extra switch. To play the game, position the treasures in the game board. Determine the difficulty by the direction of the treasure.
Spin the selector to start the game. The goal is to pick up all the treasures pointed at by the spinner without the dread BUZZ of the hook. The player that gets the most treasures wins.
- Requires a steady hand
- Dig treasures with the electric hook you ride.
- The most stable hand that digs the most treasure wins the game.
- Learn electrical circuits and switches
- The battery, switch, buzzer, pin, and spring complete an electrical circuit.
- Connecting the hook acts as an additional switch.