Refined standards for ideal color coverage.
Expect vivid, accurate color precision, ultrathin bezels and the widest color
coverage to suit your professional needs with the Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor
- Ideal color coverage: Enjoy exceptional color accuracy and consistency right
out of the box with an extremely precise Delta-E < 2 factory calibration.
The new UP2516D Monitor with PremierColor offers wide coverage of industry color
standards with four color spaces, plus user-enabled color customization.
- Outstanding view: Experience seamless dual or multi-monitor setup with
ultrathin bezels. You can count on beautiful clarity with QHD resolution, plus
consistent color across and ultrawide viewing angles.
- Unrivaled reliability: Get complete peace of mind with Dell’s Premium
Panel Guarantee and Advanced Exchange Service.
Count on consistent, accurate colors right out of the box with Dell
PremierColor. Custom color modifications, incredible color depth and a wide
color gamut meet your precise, professional standards.
- Wide color coverage: The new Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor with PremierColor
offers 100% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB as well as two new color spaces: 100% REC
709 and 98% DCI-P3, which are ideal for video editors during post-production
work and animation designers who deal with color-critical projects.
- Precise, accurate colors: Each monitor comes factory-color calibrated with a
deltaE of less than 2, making any color differences between the desired color
and onscreen color indistinguishable to the human eye.
- User-enabled adjustments: Dell's software development kit, or SDK, enables
customers with a proprietary color solution to customize Dell UltraSharp
Monitors with their preferred specifications. You can also fine-tune color
parameters, including RGBCMY saturation,RGBCMY hue, RGB and RGB offset.
- Extensive color gamut: You’ll appreciate a high level of detail – even
in dark areas – with a color depth of 1.07 billion colors,
That’s approximately 64 times more colors than standard monitors.
Unparalleled viewing experience
Enjoy an exceptional viewing experience made possible by ultrathin bezels,
outstanding clarity, and ultrawide viewing.
- Seamless setup: Experience virtually seamless viewing across a dual- or
multiple-monitor setup thanks to ultrathin bezels.
- Stunning resolution: Get amazing clarity with QHD resolution
(2560 × 1440) for exceptional viewing on an expansive 25-inch screen with
- Ultrawide angles: View consistent colors from every direction across an
ultrawide 178°/178° viewing angle. Tilt, swivel or pivot clockwise or
counter-clockwise to tailor this height-adjustable monitor to suit
Simple manageability. Convenient connectivity.
View applications between two PCs simultaneously on your screen and manage the
content with only one keyboard and mouse with a convenient KVM feature. And you
can rely on extensive connectivity with an HDMI 1.4/MHL 2.0, DisplayPort/
mini-DisplayPort, USB 3.0 × 4, USB 3.0 upstream x 2 (KVM).
Enjoy peace of mind with our Premium Panel Guarantee and minimize downtime with
Advanced Exchange Service.
- The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee allows a free panel replacement during the
Limited Hardware Warranty period even if only one bright pixel is found.
- Your Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange
Service1 within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.2
- Diagonally Viewable Size:: 25 inch
- Aspect Ratio:: Widescreen (16:9)
- Panel Type, Surface:: In-Plane Switching
- Optimal resolution:: 2560 × 1440 @ 60Hz
- Active Display Area (H x V):: 171992.68 sq-mm (266.59 sq-inches)
- Contrast Ratio:: 1000 to 1 (typical), 2000 to 1 (DCR)
- Brightness:: 300 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time:: 6ms fast mode . GTG
- Viewing Angle:: 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
- Adjustability:: Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height Adjust
- Color Support:: 1.07 billion colors
- Pixel Pitch:: 0.216 mm x 0.216 mm
- Backlight Technology:: LED light bar system
- Display Type:: Widescreen Panel Display
- Display Screen Coating:: Anti-Glare with 3H hardness
- Audio Output:: Yes
- Connectivity: DP, mDP, 2 x HDMI (MHL), 4 x USB3 with one charging port,
2 x USB3 upstream
- Security:: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Flat Panel Mount Interface:: VESA (100 mm)
- Built-in Devices: N.A.
- Dimensions (With Stand):
- Height: 398.0 mm (15.67 inches) /528.0 mm (20.79 inches)
- Width: 567.7 mm (22.35 inches)
- Depth: 200.3 mm (7.89 inches)
- Dimensions (Without Stand):
- Height: 337.9mm (13.30 inches)
- Width: 567.7 mm (22.35 inches)
- Depth: 51.6 mm (2.03 inches)
- Weight (panel only – for VESA mount):: 4.04 kg (8.91 lb)
- Weight (with packaging):: 8.80 kg (19.40 lbs)
- Compliance and Standards
- Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
- What's in the box
- Power Cable (varies by country)
- mDP-DP Cable
- USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
- Divers and Documentation Media (CD)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Safety and Regulatory Information
- Factory Calibration Report