Classic design. Classic colors.
The ASUS X543 is solidly built and weighs just 1.9kg — ideal if you’re always out and about. It has a touch of elegance thanks to a brushed finish that turns heads and makes sure you stand out from the crowd. It’s the ideal laptop for daily computing and entertainment.
- 15.6" HD Display
- Pentium Silver N5000, 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 605
- 2× USB2.0, 1× USB3.1 (Gen 1) Type A, 1× HDMI
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Designed for productivity and entertainment
The powerful Intel® Pentium® processor ASUS X543 has more than enough oomph for daily productivity tasks and entertainment.
Connectivity made easy
The USB 3.1 Gen 1 port gives you superfast speeds, so you can transfer a 2GB movie to a USB drive in less than 2 seconds! ASUS X543 also has standard USB 2.0 ports to ensure compatibility with all your USB devices. Additional connectivity options include HDMI output, and a microSD card reader.
Fully optimized audio, tuned by experts
ASUS SonicMaster and ASUS Audio Wizard provide a perfect combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. ASUS SonicMaster employs a professional-grade codec to ensure precise audio encoding and decoding, and uses amplifiers, large speakers and resonance chambers that are perfectly-suited for your specific device. ASUS Audio Wizard is a powerful software suite that makes it easy to achieve the ideal audio balance for any type of content. It also offers manual settings options, so you can take full control of your audio mix for truly immersive sound.
Revised speaker design for greater sound
ASUS X543 features speakers that maximize every cubic millimeter of available chassis space to give you better low frequency performance and reduced noise. The extra-large 19.4cc chamber provides superior bass and excellent sound clarity.
Enjoy new worlds of color and pixel-perfect video
ASUS-exclusive technologies ensure only the very best visual experience. ASUS Splendid enhances visuals for any type of content. It features four display modes: Normal mode is ideal for daily tasks; Vivid mode optimizes contrast to deliver stunning photos and video; Eye Care mode reduces blue-light levels to ease eye strain; and Manual mode allows for personalized color adjustments. ASUS Tru2Life Video technology intelligently optimizes each pixel in the video frame to increase sharpness and contrast by 150% so you’ll enjoy the best possible image quality!
Typing on ASUS X543 is more comfortable than ever thanks to its full-size one-piece chiclet keyboard. The improved back-assembly provides 1.8mm of key travel and minimal key float for a more solid typing feel.
Stays cool, even after hours of use
ASUS IceCool Technology is a unique internal design that addresses uncomfortable heating issues by preventing heat build-up under the palm rest. This keeps the palm rest surface between 28°C to 35°C — significantly lower than body temperature. This exclusive internal layout places heat producing components away from you, and when combined with exceptional cooling from the heat pipes and vents, ensures you stay comfortable even after long hours of use.
- Model Name: X543MA-GQ946T
- BASE UNIT: VSNB0IR7-BU4010
- Color: Star Gray IMR with Angle Hairline
- On board processor: Intel® Pentium® Silver N5000 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.7 GHz)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home – 64bit
- Office: 1-month trial for new Office 365 customers.
- Display: 15.6'LED Backlit200nitsHD (1366 × 768) 16:9Anti-glare display//NTSC: 45%
- Number Pad: N/A
- ScreenPad™: N/A
- Total System Memory: 8GB LPDDR4 on board
- Memory Max.: 8G
- Storage: 256GB SATA 2.5" SSD
- External video display modes: HDMI 1.4
- IGPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 605
- FingerPrint: N/A
- On board Wireless : N/A
- Wireless(Module): Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac)+Bluetooth 4.2 (Dual band) 2*2
- Card Reader: Micro SD card reader
- USB Port:
- 1× USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 2× USB 2.0 Type-A
- 1× 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- 1× HDMI 1.4
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in microphone
- Audio by ICEpower®
- Weight (Kg):
- 1.84 KG (Without Battery)
- 1.90 KG (with 3 cell battery)
- Dimension (cm): 38.1(W) x 25.1(D) x 2.72 ~ 2.72 (H) cm
- AC Adapter: ø4.0, 33W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 1.75A, 33W, Input: 100–240V AC 50/60Hz universal
- Battery: 33WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion (up to 6 hours battery life)
- Replaceable Battery: No
- Keyboard type: Chiclet Keyboard with Num-key
- BIOS setup user password
- HDD User Password Protection and Security
- Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)
- BIOS Booting User Password Protection