Imagine watching a movie and hearing the soft pitter-patter of rain all around you. Or even the roar of a helicopter flying above you. When you plug in this sound bar, you’ll hear brilliant sound coming from every direction. It’s the kind of immersion you just can’t get from TV speakers.
- 60W Soundbar with dual built-in subwoofers
- Immersive Virtual 3D sound mode as well as DTS Virtual: X audio
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Multiple connectivity options via 2 x Optical and HDMI ARC inputs
- Subwoofer pre-out
- IR remote control or App Control
Appreciating great sound is easy. And now getting it is, too. That’s why we’ve made this punchy sound bar simple to use and simple to love.
As soon as you hit play you’ll hear sound from left, right, back, and even above you. Virtual 3D surround and DTS virtual:X technology come together to envelop you in sound.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, SIMPLE TO USE
Speedy Setup – In just minutes, you can install this sound bar and enjoy an instant upgrade to your sound. Simply place the sound bar under your TV or use the key hole to mount it on your wall.
Convenient Control – Easily adjust sound modes, volume, and more with the Yamaha Sound Bar Remote App for your mobile device. Plus, an HDMI ARC connection allows you to control your TV and sound bar with just one remote.
Easy Listening – Pair your sound bar with a Bluetooth® compatible device to stream your favourite music, podcasts, and entertainment.
- Virtual 3D Surround Technology
- 3D virtual surround creates a complete sound experience.
- “DTS Virtual: X” is a virtual 3D surround mode that reproduces height direction in addition to front / back and left / right. As a result, the sense of unity between the video and audio is improved so you can really experience sound that surrounds you from above – further improving immersive movies and music.
Key Hole for Wall Mounting
The keyhole wall mounting design allows for a simple and smooth installation appearance.
A simple, single HDMI cable connection supports audio return channel (ARC) to transmit TV audio to the sound bar. Using the CEC functionality, it can be linked with a compatible TV to control power on / off, adjust the volume, switch contents etc.
Sound Bar Remote App
With the newly developed Sound Bar Remote App it’s even easier to control your entertainment. The App can switch contents, sound modes, clear voice and bass extension functions and simple power on / off commands intuitively and easily from your smartphone or tablet.
Rich Bass Reproduction (Built-in SW x2, Bass Extension)
Dual built-in 75mm subwoofer units combined with the dual bass reflex ports, provides rich and spacious bass. The dual 55mm mid-woofer units and dual 25 mm tweeters further achieve a well-balanced, spacious sonic combination.
Have you ever found it difficult to hear voices or lines from announcements and song vocals?
With Yamaha's clear voice function you can easily distinguish human voices such as dialogue and narration, from other sounds in a soundtrack. Even in movies, dramas, news programs, and music where background music and sound effects have been used abundantly, the human voice is clear and easy to enjoy.
- Audio Output: 2.1CH
- Dolby Audio: Yes (Dolby Digital / Dolby ProLogic II)
- DTS Audio: Yes (DTS Digital Surround)
- Speakers: 60W
- Frequency response: 8 55Hz – 22kHz
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Dimensions: 910 × 53 × 131mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 3.2kg
- HDMI-ARC / CEC: Yes
- Optical Audio: Yes x 2
- Voltage: AC / 110–240V / 50–60Hz