Winsor & Newton Promarker 12 – Set 1
These 12 Sets provide base selections of essential ProMarker colours in a conveniently packaged ‘one-stop’ format.
Ideal for everyday use in all areas of art, design and craft. This set is a good choice for illustrators or students wanting a low cost marker solution. ProMarkers are also suitable for many hobby and craft activities, particularly when applying colour to ink resistant surfaces like wood and glass.
The 12 Set also includes:
- A Free ProMarker Blender, representing a further 10% saving vs list price. Use the Blender to soften, merge and blend ProMarker colours together.
- Printed ‘how-to’ tips, there’s also a special link to online content providing more in depth information on ProMarker techniques.
- The 12 Set’s unique ‘carry-case’ design features a hand-grip and individual snap-fit holders for securing each marker in place.
**Set Colours: **
Henna . Ruby . Bright Orange . Canary .Lime Green . Forest Green . Sky Blue . Indigo Blue . Amethyst . Rose Pink . Cool Grey 4 . Black
ProMarkers produce vivid, bright colours right through to the subtlest pastel shades – the translucent inks can also be overlaid and blended, even further extending the range of shades and hues on offer. ProMarker's quality nibs and inks provide flawless colour lay down with consistent coverage and no unsightly streaking.
- Alcohol based, non-toxic, permanent ink
- Multi surface application: use on paper, card, vellum, acetate, glass, wood, metal and plastic
- Outstanding tone and vibrancy
- Colours are transparent and can be overlaid to create a variety of tone and shading effects
- Ideal for illustrators, students and hobbyists
- Twin tipped allowing for a variety of strokes within one marker
- 148 colours available
- Two Built In Nibs
- ProMarkers are twin-tipped, with a fine bullet nib for detailing and a wider, chisel shaped nib for colouring in larger areas. The chisel nib can also provide a further variety of line widths depending on which side is used.
- Non-Toxic: ProMarkers are certified non-toxic and conform to standard ASTM D-423
Alcohol Based Ink
Because ProMarker ink is alcohol based, it can be regarded as permanent and will apply to a variety of different surfaces, not just paper and card. ProMarkers can be used on glass, acetate, plastic, ceramic, wood, metal, etc.
**Extended Colour Depth **
ProMarker colours have a translucent quality and can be layered to achieve varying depth and opacity. Going over the same spot creates a darker tone of the same colour, enabling a versatile range of shading effects.
High Quality, Dye-Based Colour
The colour dyes used in ProMarkers ensure even colour lay down, with outstanding vibrancy and tonal variation. Unlike ordinary felt tipped pens or low grade markers, ProMarker colour appears perfectly even, with no unsightly streaking.
It's possible to overlay different ProMarker colours to produce new colours and, depending on how wet the ink is, smooth transitions can be achieved. A special ProMarker Blender is available separately – this can be used to soften and merge colours together.
Wide Colour Range
ProMarker offers an extensive palette of 148 colours, ranging from subtle pastels through to bold vibrant hues. The colours provide for a broad range of creative applications, from design and illustration through to comic art and all kinds of craft-based activities.