The situation changed dramatically about a hundred years ago when a new race known as the Veruni arrived on the planet. Although similar in appearance to humans, the Veruni’s superior physical attributes and advanced technology allowed them to quickly establish dominance over mankind. The human race found itself relegated to second-class status, and many citizens were forced to perform hard labor day in and day out in order to survive.
Fast-forward to the present day. In a small town called Capo Bronco on the outskirts of Filgaia, two youths, Dean Stark and Rebecca Streisand, witness an unbelievable event—the giant arm of a golem somehow falling from the sky. Their disbelief grows further when they discover that within the clenched fist of the golem’s hand lies a girl with little recollection of her past other than her name—“Avril.” This chance encounter inspires Dean and Rebecca to travel with Avril across the wastelands of Filgaia in hopes of helping her regain her lost memories. Little do they know their journey will eventually decide the fate of all mankind.
- Return of the acclaimed HEX battle system, with all-new features such as interchangeable abilities between party members, varied battlefield layouts, and the ability to switch party members during battle.
- Huge, fully explorable 3D world with tons of hidden items, quests, and mini-games to discover.
- Dual pistol-wielding allows the player to shoot various types of bullets to solve puzzles, joining the returning action elements of jumping, sliding, and stomping on the field map.
- Highly-detailed 3D event scenes with voice-overs.
- Dozens of cameo appearances and other surprises for longtime fans of the series.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!