The Gingko mini walnut smart book light is definitely a great additional piece of art to any home; when closed, this smart Book Light masquerades a laser-cut wooden book, but when opened It transforms into a sculptural light emitting a wonderful ambient white soft LED light through the pages.
The beautiful, exquisite design opens to full 360 degrees with cleverly concealed magnets and the lovely soft touch papers are tear-proof and water-resistance that are lightened up by long-lasting LED lights. Inside the laser-cut wood cover lies an interior lamp body made from durable, water-resistant Tyvek “pages” containing high-performing LEDs.
The dynamic, multi-functional light can be opened to 360 degrees and comes with a micro-USB charger. It is assembled by hand and has a battery life of up to eight hours.
- LED life-span: about 50000hrs
- colour temperature: 2700K for cool white light version
- output: 400 lumen
- power supply: in built rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- battery life: 6–8 hours in constant use
- charging time: 4 – 5 hours
- can be opened up to 360 degrees
- magnetic covers so it can be attached to any metal object on the wall etc
- product Material: walnut wood and water-resistant Tyvek paper
- mini version size: 90×122×25mm