You can enter the world as one of two characters. D'arci is a cop trying to prove her mettle. Roper is a vigilante dedicated to thwarting the efforts of a religious cult. Either one could be the hero this city is waiting for.
But time is running out. Only by exploring the gritty city streets of America and beating the forces of chaos at their own game can you bring hope to a world at the edge of the new millenium.
Gang activity has steadily increased in Union City for the past few years. Currently there are several prominent gangs vying for overall control. Different sections of the city are the domain of these thugs. Gangs such as the Wildcats, the Jamaicans, the Triad, and the 'tres amigos', are waiting around each corner. The Police clearly have their hands full.
Unknown to D'arci and Roper is that these gangs are allied with the Millennium Cult--the Fallen. These gangs are now united into protecting the Cult in its devious ventures.
Each gang has its own unique look, graffiti, weapons, and agenda. Infuriate a gang and you can expect alley ambushes and even a driveby 'greeting' with an Uzi.
* Choose from thirty different missions, each with multiple branching sub-missions.
* Interact with a vast, thriving city, a city "alive" with citizens. Choose to assist NPC's to gain both information and new weapons.
* Explore the constantly shifting urban terrain. Through random scripting, a street can be filled with holiday shoppers the first time you pass, and a gang fight the next.
* Exploit multiple modes of combat and action, including hand-to-hand fighting, shoot-outs, heavy weaponry attacks, and vehicle chases.
* Meet forty unique characters.
* Explore a world with weather and time effects.
32MB of RAM
8X CD-ROM Drive
SVGA Video Card with 4MB of RAM or 3D Acceleration
Windows 95 or 98.
200 MB of Hard Drive Space
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!