Features that made the original unforgettable return and new innovative game play, graphics and technology make the sequel a sure-fire hit. Unreal Tournament II uses the latest Unreal technology by Epic Games, combining a brilliant single player experience with an unparalleled multi-player component. Players will be able to play through a series of matches in the single player mode against computer-controlled opponents (bots) or play online against human-controlled adversaries. Both single-player and online aspects of the game will be rich with content and gameplay options, giving the player a wide range of first person action experiences
* Explore up to 30 original exotic indoor and outdoor environments, each featuring jaw-dropping dynamic volumetrically lit particle systems and up to 100 times more polygons than the original
* Choose from up to 50 new highly individualized characters with their own abilities and origins featuring high polygon counts and high-resolution textures
* Fire to your hearts’ desire with new weapons and updated favorites from the original such as Flak Cannon, Assault Rifle, Shock Rifle, Link Gun, and Ion Cannon
* Select from frenetic new game modes or tried-and-true favorites including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination 2, Survivor and Bombing Run
* New enhanced game play moves including the translocator, the dodge move, increased speed, mutators, double jump and berserker
* Gameplay is more team focused – create your own team and increase their abilities to progress through the single player tournament
* Barrel through the vast incredibly detailed terrain atop land and hover team-based vehicles
* Battle your friends with up to 32 players to face off online
* Utilizes renowned Math Engine physics to simulate true-to-life character movement and environmental interaction
* Players can easily design their own levels and/or mods using pre-fabricated sections of architecture with the latest version of the Unreal Level Editor
Pentium III or AMD Athlon 733MHz processor (*Pentium® or AMD 1.0 GHz or greater Recommended)
128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM or greater Recommended)
3GB Hard Disk Space
8x CD/DVD-ROM drive
Windows® compatible sound card (*Sound Blaster® Audigy(tm) series sound card Recommended) (NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio. Also Recommended)
3D Accelerator card with 16 MB VRAM (*32-128 MB VRAM Recommended) 16 MB TNT2-class DirectX® version 6 compliant video card. (*NVIDIA GeForce 2/ATI Radeon Recommended) DirectX® version 8.1 (Included on game disc)
Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. *Internet play requires a 33.6 Kbps or faster modem
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!