revolutionises the series with its new connected* functionality. When equipped with an Internet connection, players can directly exchange all their creations through the game, its interface and its closed Internet network. Each player can have, much like the famous Myspace, a true online personal space, accessible by entering an address in the game browser or by referencing Manialinks. In this personal space, the player can trade his tracks, vehicles, skins, videos and any other creations for Coppers, the game's monetary unit.
Coppers are used for exchanges made directly through the game and its network. The players can, for example, earn Coppers by unlocking single player medals or by exchanging their creations with one another.
In the single-player Official mode, players will earn Coppers by establishing the best race times for any single-player track races. The online-ladder rankings system will allow each player, depending on his level, to appear in the regional, national, team or friends rankings. To help players improve, ghosts of top ranked players can be downloaded and raced against… which guarantees plenty of fun and challenge.
- The immense single-player campaign includes three game modes and nearly 200 new tracks.
- Drive at mind-blowing speeds on today's most spectacular tracks full of outrageous jumps, loops, ramps, turbo boosts, hairpin turns and other crazy track designs.
- A massive amount of content is available in TrackMania United, as the game brings together the seven environments offered in Sunrise, Original and Nations.
- Each TrackMania environment has its own look and feel, terrain, vehicle choices and driving techniques.
- All the environments benefit from new features, design elements and general improvements.
- "Stadium," the newest environment, benefits from a total makeover with a lighting system, new design blocks and environmental effects.