Team Rainbow is back! Command the world's most elite, multinational force of counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.
New story that picks up where Raven Shield left off.
8 new missions (set in 6 all-new levels)
5 new multiplayer levels
Locations include: Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Back Alleys and Jungle
3 classic missions
Available in single-player & multiplayer modes, they come from the previous Rainbow Six episodes (Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear & Urban Ops) & have been updated with the Unreal engine.
5 new multiplayer game modes
- Adversarial Terrorist Hunt
- Adversarial Scattered Hunt
- Capture the Enemy
7 new fully-customizable weapons
- Pistol: Beretta M93R - Single and 3-round burst capability
- SM4 CQB - 9mm w/ 40 round mag
- Assault Rifle 1: HK G3KA4 - 7.62mm short assault rifle base on G3A3
- Assault Rifle 2: OTs-14 Groza 9/40 - Latest Russian MVD weapon firing 9x39mm
- Shotgun: M1014 (12g)- modernized version of the M1 tactical shotgun
- M240G Machine gun - 7.62mm belt fed
- Sniper Rifle: HK SL8-1 (SL8-1 5.56mm)
New NPC characters for an even more interactive experience
New intro and insertion cinematics
With all the great gameplay and counter-terror action you loved in Raven Shield:
First person view of weapon models for all 64 fully-customizable real-world weapons
Quick order interface for rapid control of your squadmates
Quick order interface to control your teamates.
Awesome graphical effects, made possible by the Unreal engine: flashbang, night vision, thermal vision, etc.
Mission planning & Zulu codes to coordinate the ultimate close-quarters battle tactics!
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six is required to play this Add On.
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* 800MHz Pentium III, AMD Athlon or equivalent
* 128MB RAM (256MB RAM for XP)
* 32MB DirectX 8 compatible 3D Video Card with hardware T&L
* DirectX 8.1 or higher (DirectX 9 is included on the Disc)
* 16 x CD-ROM
* DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
* Keyboard and Mouse