Set in Hazzard County, players step into the shoes of Bo and Luke Duke as they race to win prize money in order to save the local orphanage from Boss Hogg's latest crooked scheme. With the help of the ever-popular Daisy Duke, Uncle Jesse and Cooter, the good ol' boys go up against the villainous Boss Hogg, his bumbling cohorts Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and Deputy Enos in order to win the Hazzard County Derby. Just like the television show, The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee
is filled with wild off-road action, gravity-defying stunts and adrenaline-pumping car chases.
- The Dukes of Hazzard is an all-American favorite: Fans young and old across the U.S. remember the TV show with fondness, with its fast, memorable cars and down-home characters.
- The Dukes world, the way fans want it: Players explore a virtual Hazzard County full of stunts, races, chases and adventures all tied together by a new story.
- Dukes Celebrity and Music: Full cast represented from the show, with voice-overs and likenesses from John Schneider (Bo Duke), Tom Wopat (Luke Duke), Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke), James Best (Roscoe P. Coltrane), Ben Jones (Cooter) and Sonny Shroyer (Enos Strate). Also included is Waylon Jennings' signature theme song.
- Dukes Vehicles: Players can drive a variety of vehicles including the General Lee, the Black Charger, Uncle Jesse's Pickup, Daisy's Road Runner, Cooter's Tow Truck, Rosco and Enos's Police Cruisers, Boss Hogg's limousine and the infamous "Double Zero", the only car to ever beat the General Lee.
- Hair-Raising Chases and Stunts: Take on Rosco and Boss Hogg in a single-player Adventure Mode containing over 15 missions, and an unlockable two player split-screen mode featuring destruction derby battles, head-to-head competition and cooperative play.
- Great developer: Ratbag Games is a developer of high-quality racing games, such as Powerslide and World of OutlawsÂ®: Sprint Cars.