At the start of the game, the war is not going well the bugs are rampaging across Hesperus - a planet perilously close to Earth. Colonised by man, Hesperus was once a haven of earthly tranquillity. Now, it is a terrifying battleground where the weaknesses of an implacable foe must be discovered and exploited
- Epic battles featuring 300+ bugs with individual AI on screen at once, 20 times more action than gamers have ever seen before.
- 19 different types of non-humanoid enemy bugs to encounter.
- License that covers the whole Starship Troopers universe. The books, , films and TV series are just the beginning.
- Voice-over commentary by Casper van Dien, aka Johnny Rico, now the general who introduces each mission.
- Nine weapons, each with dual function attacks.
- Weapons include the standard Morita rifle (seen in the film) as well as the plasma rifle, shotgun and rocket launcher, plus a variety of new and exciting items such as intelligent grenades and the infamous nuke launcher.
- 12 single player levels including a mix of huge real-time battles on an epic scale and solo ‘infiltration’ missions.