Shattered Union is an action-packed turn-based strategy game for console and PC. Gamers will play through an exciting single player campaign to reunite the country by force or online in one-on-one matches.
Following a great increase in terrorism, internal strife, and ultimately, the nuclear destruction of Washington, D.C., the United States shatters into a half-dozen nation-states that descend into war. Take the helm of one of these newfound sovereignties (or the ”peacekeeping” European Expeditionary Force) and struggle to reunify America…by any means necessary!
- Modern 3D, “hex-grid”, turn-based, war strategy game.
- Non-linear mission progression with changes based on player-made decisions.
- Real-time resolution of turned-based moves. Take your time while you decide your move, but once you have selected your action, see the results all play out in full animation models, exploding vehicles, and burning cities and forests!
- Fully destructible terrain/environment. As the battle proceeds, everything from explosions and destroyed buildings permanently mark the terrain. At the end, very little will look the same.
- Fight your way across the United States! Had enough of the windy city? Then go ahead and bomb Chicago! Invade across the Rockies into California, capture the tank factories in Ohio, and lay siege to New York City! You decide - the fate of the nation is in your hands!
- Choose to play as one of seven different factions: California Commonwealth, Pacifica, Republic of Texas, Great Plains Federation, The Confederacy, New England Alliance and the European Expeditionary Force.
- Call up National Guard forces equipped with M1 Abrams battle tanks, Bradley fighting vehicles, Apache helicopters and stealth bombers. Or utilize the unique Future Combat Systems (FCS) of each nation-state and mow your enemies down with futuristic weaponry.
- Online and offline multiplayer support.