GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN
In a direct and easy-to-use style, the Savvy Savings Guide series offers great financial advice for both your personal and professional life. With each new book, you'll learn how to earn more, spend less, and save for important events such as retirement and your child's college education. From paying less on your taxes to starting a small business the Savvy Savings Guide series will help you save money and succeed!
Whether you're just getting started, mid-career, or on the verge of retirement, Saving for Retirement will put you on the right track.
Here's how to:
* Build your retirement plan effectively and easily
* Retire comfortably on a shoestring
* Understand how the new tax law will help you save more for retirement
* Focus on personal retirement concerns, such as managing investments, saving money, getting out of debt, dealing with IRA rollovers, and much more
* Enjoy the retirement you deserve
The J.K. Lasser Institute is the leading publisher of money and business advice. Each year, millions of Americans trust the J.K. Lasser Institute to help them make the right financial decisions-from making more money today to saving for tomorrow.
PAUL WESTBROOK, CFP (R), is the President of Westbrook Financial Advisors in Westfield, New Jersey. He manages his own financial and retirement planning firm, where he counsels individuals and conducts seminars for corporations. Westbrook was formerly the national director of the Financial and Retirement Planning Practice for Buck Consultants, the international benefits firm. His previous books include Word Smart for Business, Math Smart for Business, and Business Companion.