Those are the words of my twelve year old son! He wanted a car racing game and is more than rapt with this one. He likes that you have to go through rally school to become better equipped at racing, and has had much enjoyment out of having rallies with his younger brother. And Mum and Dad love the fact that it can keep them entertained for hours!!!
Beginning at the Forest Experience Rally School in North Wales, Richard and co-driver Robert Reid will tutor each player in the tactics, preparation and skills required for rally driving, before the player joins a team and embarks on his career as a rally driver. There are additional game modes including a Richard Burns Challenge, where players get the chance to go head to head with Richard Burns and a 4-player 'hot-seat' multi-player gaming.
Adding a new level of realism, RICHARD BURNS RALLY includes:
- Unparalleled engine simulation modelled on genuine automotive information and individual car specs
- Simulated car handling for a truly authentic feel
Pace notes authored by Robert Reid
- Unique three dimensional track generation system, incorporating; potholes, rocks, puddles and ruts, with realistic depth and effects on the track and the cars
- Truly dynamic and random weather all effecting the track and the car
- Accurate car damage from engine fires and fuel leaks to brake loss and bodywork damage
- Interactive 'real-time' service park with component based repair system
- AI opponents with varying personalities and styles, resulting in different race results and crashes
- Realistic spectators, who cheer as you speed past, sometimes stray onto the track, but will also help roll your car back if you venture off-road
- Helicopter rescues from un-salvageable accidents
With a selection of cars to choose from including; Peugeot 206, Citroen Xsara T4 and Subaru Impreza 2003 and set over a number of official Rally circuits from Britain and Japan to Finland and the French Alps. RICHARD BURNS RALLY will offer game fans a totally new experience in Rally games. Released on PS2, XBox and PC early 2004.
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!