Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept change of mind returns for this product if it has been opened so please choose carefully. Should the product be faulty, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.
Clarity Made Compact
Big sounds can come in small packages. Meet the Razer Seiren Mini – an ultra-compact condenser mic that's the perfect fit for professional grade-audio with any streaming or video call setup.
- Ultra-Precise Supercardioid Pickup Pattern – Because this compact condenser mic is tuned with a tighter pickup angle, it can focus on your voice and has better ambient noise reduction – ensuring that background sounds like typing and mouse clicks are minimized.
- Professional Recording Quality – With its 14mm condenser capsule and flat frequency response, the mic can create a more accurate reproduction of your voice – broadcasting with stellar clarity that's filled with crisp highs and deep lows. The Razer Seiren Mini has a warmer, balanced sound and picks up less background noise compared to the identically priced
Microphone S. Compared to the more expensive Microphone Y, the Razer Seiren Mini is comparable in sound quality with balanced amounts of highs and lows.
- Ultra-Compact and Portable – Made for minimalist or smaller setups, this compact condenser mic barely takes up any desk space and is discreet on camera so that the focus is always on you. It's also easy to bring along if you need to take your streaming or work elsewhere.
- Heavy-Duty Tilting Stand – The mic is attached to stable support that can be angled to find the perfect sweet spot for your voice. It can also be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand that uses a standard 5/8-inch thread.
- Built-In Shockmount – When accidental knocks and bumps happen, the Razer Seiren Mini's built-in shock mount dampens these vibrations to help protect your stream or colleagues' ears against sound anomalies.
- Usb Plug-And-Play – Within seconds of plugging it into a USB port, the Razer Seiren Mini is good to go. Simply set its volume level via the streaming or voice chat software you're using, and let your voice do the rest.
- Power required / consumption: 5V 500mA (USB)
- Sample rate: min 44.1kHz / max 48kHz
- Bit rate: 16bit
- Capsules: Ø14mm condenser capsule
- Polar patterns: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 17.8mV/Pa (at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD > 1% at 1kHz)
- Windows 7,8, 10
- Mac OS 10.8 onwards
- Sony PS4
- Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software and Xsplit
1 x Razer Seiren Mini
1 x Support rod
1 x Desk stand base
1 x Micro USB to USB cable
1 x Important Product Information Guide