As with all the Rayman games this is fun but incredibly frustrating. If you are the kind of gamer who throws the controller after 2 or 3 failed attempts perhaps this isn't the game for you but if you like a challenge and blowing raspberrries at the TV when you finally complete something – I would highly reccomend this and any other in the Rayman series
- Dark, funny, and utterly engrossing, Rayman's compelling narrative and movie-like production values deliver surprises around every corner and create an unparalleled, immersive gameplay experience.
- Upgraded character design maximizes the potential of next-generation hardware - Rayman himself enjoys 200 animations, while John Leguizamo (Globox) and Billy West (Murfy) bring Rayman's pals to life.
- Blast into battle with the fanatic Hoodlum Army, hordes of outlandish creatures, and huge transforming bosses. With advanced AI, specific strengths, and merciless group fighting tactics, these villains are trained to demolish - Rayman will need killer strategies to survive the chaos.
- With a blazing arsenal of brand new time-based powers and Double-Fist fighting action, Rayman's ready to rip the Hoodlum Army a new one.
- Experience the extravagant imagination of Rayman's world, a living universe filled with trippy, eye-popping visuals, intense 3D vertigo platforming action, and hyper-stylized environments.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!