using standard courier delivery
Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2017 (AS); Summer 2018 (A-level)
Target success in AQA AS/A-level History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
- Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
- Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
- Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
Peter Clement is a retired Head of Humanities with an M Phil in Educational Research and MAs in American Studies and Education. He is an experienced examiner at 'A' level and GCSE. He has written titles in the Access to History, History + for Edexcel A Level and My Revision Notes series.