The follow-up to one of the most critically-acclaimed Nintendo DS games to date, Meteos: Disney Magic
combines the superb puzzle gameplay of the original version with beloved Disney brands. Featuring an original story within the classic Disney universe, players will be asked to help Jiminy Cricket and Tinker Bell in their quest to re-organize the famous Disney storybook vault after someone accidentally changed the stories. By piecing together three or more Disney-themed blocks with the Nintendo DS stylus and launching them from the touch screen, players will be challenged to create puzzle patterns while interacting with some of their favorite Disney characters, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney/Pixar Toy Story, The Lion King and more.
- The sequel to Meteos, one of the most critically acclaimed and popular games for the Nintendo DS
- Brand new gameplay and themes tie into the Disney world and remain true to the Meteos gameplay
- Enter the Disney universe and interact with characters and environments from favorites such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, Disney/Pixar Toy Story and more
- Various difficulty settings and adjustable rules
- Play alone or challenge up to three friends in head-to-head Vs. modes
- Play the game horizontally rather than vertically; control gameplay on the touch screen while interacting with the story on the other screen