In Master of Orion 3, the sequel to one of the best-loved strategy games of all time, players assume the biggest role ever. No longer do players represent mere interplanetary dictators. In Master of Orion 3, players become the controlling force behind an entire galactic civilization. It is not enough to be an able economist or a great captain to succeed; political, administrative, and espionage skills must be applied to craft your civilization's glorious chapter in the Annals of Time and Space.
- Explore rich solar systems, complete with black holes, space monsters and hostile alien races.
- Dynamic Galaxy Generation ensures that no two games are ever the same.
- Play one of 16 Unique Races or create your own Custom Race..
- Choose your style of play; use oppressive force to crush your enemies and beat your people into submission or employ subtle negotiation to scheme your way to the top.
- Research and Design exotic ships and weapons to crush your enemies.
- Galactic Councils and diplomacy of never-before-achieved richness and depth.
- Colossal Space Battles that feature beautiful, tactical real-time combat resolution that keeps play moving at a brisk pace.
- Shadowy game-within-a-game; use espionage, disinformation, subterfuge, betrayal, subversion and assassination to seat yourself in the highest chair of Orion.
- Wars have distinct political and social consequences, not just military and economic consequences.
- Slick and intuitive interface makes navigation and gameplay a snap for novice players.
- Manage policies dealing with freedom and oppression, slavery, and racial tolerance. Will your civilization thrive better as an oppressive tyranny, a free republic, a unified theocracy, or something in-between?
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!