Debuting for the first time as a PC game is Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
A different game engine from the previous Law & Order games, Law & Order: Criminal Intent
lets the player take on the role of Detective Robert Goren (Vincent D’Onofrio) and experience the game from a third-person point of view. With multiple cases to solve, the player will investigate crime scenes, search for valuable evidence, and interview witnesses and suspects. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
offers the player an innovative and psychologically oriented interview technique, to help with breaking down potential suspects. Innovative puzzles ranging from easy to mind-bending are woven into the compelling storyline. Before solving each case, the player must build a profile based on real-life criminal profiling techniques to help track down the killers.
- 3D likenesses and voice talent of principal cast members from the television show
- Four complex and compelling cases to solve
- Sophisticated interview and interrogation techniques
- players can choose different question types to best elicit information from witnesses
- State-of-the-art 3D adventure
- each environment of the game benefits from deep and highly intricate detail