I Love Maths is a spectacular animated time-travel adventure. No matter what your child's level of Maths comprehension, I Love Maths will reinforce skills in key curriculum areas, increase understanding of concepts such as fractions, geometry and measurements, and develop the real-world maths and critical thinking skills essential to succeed in school and beyond. No other CD-ROM matches I Love Maths' blend of solid, curriculum-orientated content and incentive-driven gameplay - all brought to life by zany characters ad wacky situations.
I love Maths builds maths success through...
* 250 core Maths topics covered in depth
* 3,000 curriculum-based problems prepared by Maths experts
* 2 million mental arithmetic questions
* 6,000 help pop-ups give step-by-step maths tuition tailored to each problem
* Intelligent tracking software adjusts the page of learning for each player
* Individually targets players' problem areas for extra reinforcement
* Customise the games to cover the exact topics your child is studying at school
Pentium 133MHz Processor or higher
16MB RAM (128MB for 2000/XP)
16-bit colour display
640 x 480 screen resolution
16-bit sound card
Loudspeakers or headphones