Football Manager Live
is a brand new concept in football management and allows you to build a club from scratch to compete against friends and rivals online for the ultimate in Football Manager bragging rights. It’s the definitive test of football management skills, allowing you to set-up mini-leagues amongst your friends, bid in player auctions and compete in live matches 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Matches take place in real-time with a range of tactical options for managers to control as they follow all the action via the realistic 2D match engine. In addition, the in-game chat option means managers can exchange comments on the virtual touchline, whilst other aspiring managers can view their competitors and learn their tactics.
Away from the stadium, users will need to control their club in a host of different ways. This ranges from the basics of choosing your club name, colours, badge and pitch size; right through to the nitty-gritty of balancing the finances and improving their squad by buying and selling players using an auction style transfer system.
- Create and manage your very own football club. Choose your colours and badge, design your kit and name your stadium.
- Build your own dream team from 300,000 real-world players within the Football Manager database.
- Compete in Football Manager Live Game Worlds 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in your quest to top the rankings table.
- Create and run your own league and cup competitions. Take on the world or simply compete for bragging rights with your friends.
- A comprehensive transfer system allowing you to buy, sell and loan players as well as bidding for new players with the exciting auction system.
- If you invest in an expensive squad, you'll need on-field success to win tournaments and climb the rankings to balance your finances.
- Go head-to-head and utilise all your football management knowledge as you pit your wits against other human players in a unique matchday experience.
- Real-time SMS alerts meaning you are never far away from the action.