Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
As with all Evenflo car seats, safety is our #1 priority paired with comfort and ease of use for the ultimate value in child restraints. This seat meets Evenflo's rigorous test standards which include side impact tested, meets all federal safety standards and is designed & tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
Designed to be compact in size and lightweight, the Evenflo Tribute is perfect for caregivers switching between multiple vehicles providing a great vehicle fit. Includes soft fabric, extra cushioning, harness covers and buckle covers for your child's comfort during long rides. Try this seat for a top-notch seat at an affordable price.
- Compact size for great vehicle fit
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 4 shoulder strap positions accommodate growing children longer
- 5-point harness system provides a secure fit
- Machine-washable pad keeps seat looking clean
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Infant head pillow and body pillow included
For Use Rear-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements:
- Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. (2,3 – 18,0 kg)
- Height: 19 – 37 inches (48 – 94 cm)
- Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
For Use Forward-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements:
- Weight: 22 – 40 lbs. (10 – 18,0 kg)
- Height: 28 – 40 inches (71 – 102 cm)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Assembled Weight: 9.11 lbs ( 4,13 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions (rear-facing in recline position): 19.75” High x 18.5” Wide x 27.625” Long – inches
- Assembled Dimensions (forward-facing in upright position): 25.5” High x 18.5” Wide x 22” Long – inches
- Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 14.5 inches (36,8 cm)
- Minimum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 8.25 inches (21 cm)