Experience the primitive world through the eyes of Arok, a young boy who aspires to become more than just a hunter/gatherer like the people of his clan. Inspired by the paintings of Klem, the "Michelangelo" of his time, Arok is propelled on a journey in search of his mentor which leads him to the heart of a mysterious cavern.
Venture into a world of exploration and intrigue as you solve primordial puzzles and use your wits to survive the vast wilderness. Interact with many fascinating characters from this archaic time, as they lead you to the Klem and one of mankindâ€™s forgotten wonders.
- Puzzles: innovative inventory system allows you to combine and create new tools and items necessary to solve an array of thought provoking puzzles
- Exploration: photo-realistic environments of pristine landscapes and rugged wilderness
- Survival: hunt, fish, and fend off predators that threaten your quest
- Create Masterful Works of Art: they will come to life and their stories will help you along your journey
- In-game Encyclopaedia: filled with historically accurate data on the Palaeolithic period
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP / Pentium III 600 MHz (800 MHz recommended) / 16x CD-ROM Drive (24x CD-ROM recommended) / 64 MB RAM / 64 MB DirectX Compatible 3D Video Card / DirectX 7 Compatible Sound Card / Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers