In Dirt Track Racing, players start with $1,000 in their pocket. With the money, players need to purchase their vehicle. Then by winning prize money and attracting sponsorships the player can purchase faster vehicles, racing parts to upgrade their vehicles and enter new classes of competition. Dirt Track Racing also features 8 separate series of competitions (local, regional and national) of varying difficulty. Each competition has a full simulation of practice, qualifying, heats and main.
* Race through 12 series of local, regional and national competitions
* Burn rubber on 30 different tracks, including Oval, Tri-Oval, D-Oval and Figure 8
* Exciting multi-player racing with up to 10 players via TCP/IP over LAN or over the Internet
* Experience a real racing career - start out in stock, earn prize money and sponsorships and race your way into the professional late model series
* Select from 18 vehicles, in 3 classes: Stock, Production Stock and Late Models
* Experience full racing action with dust effects, skid marks and vehicle damage
* Finance your racing, and advance your career, using prize money to purchase new vehicles, upgrade parts, pay for repairs and adorn your car with sponsor logos
* Aggressively change your racing techniques and tactics as grooves develop on the tracks
* Race in arcade mode or full simulation for all the bone jarring, slipping, sliding and
chaotic racing of the real thing
* Advance car physics allow for adjustable difficulty and handling for beginner to expert simulation players
* Tweak your transmission, differential, springs and tires to create the fastest racing machines
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!