As a fan of the RTS genre, C and C has been a long time favourite of mine.
From the cheesy cut scenes to the out of this world voice acting. This time
they've really hit the spot with Tiberium wars. When I played through the
campaign I found the GDI to be overpowering and generally the units were more
expensive. Even low level units such as the grunt were more powerful than
equivalent units in NOD. However with the NOD I got the impression I was
always on the run, like a cornered rabbit (with fangs) and had to resort to hit
and run tactics.
Mega units in each faction are really fun too, with the juggernaut and
mammoth tank of the GDI, the Avatar of the NOD and the carriers of
- well balanced factions, each playing quite differently from
- beautiful presentation, both audio and visual
- cool mega units (how cool is ripping parts off your own units to upgrade
- The cheesy acting
- Occasional random crashed out to desk top, but very occasional
- The cheesy acting (if you don't care much for it that is)