Coffee break is a Corporate simulation with attitude. Surrounded by co-workers, each with a different personality you will have to develop good relations with all the employees to succeed in your different tasks. What are these tasks? Oh nothing more than avoiding be caught robbing the company money, trying not to go to a very important (but sooo boring) meeting, finding a way to calm down a very upset client you let down etc. Basically, all the things that can happen in companies all around the world, everyday,
To complete your objectives you'll often have to go to the coffee machine. A central place where people meet to give you some valuable information on employees or on the company secrets.
Take care of your relationship with others. Be cunning as a fox! Give presents to get favours or make somebody else responsible for the things you did.
But whatever the tricks you prepare, don't forget to organize your working agenda and accomplish your working duties... In the end, it is all up to you to be the most admired guy of the company... or to be fired!!!
- The workplace: a unique universe seldom used in video games where billions of people go every day and spend most of their lives
- The life sim genre: the number one genre in the world with over 35 million games sold in the last 5 years!
- The coffee break: a special moment (and place) in the life of all workers in the world. Remove the coffee machine and all companies stop doing business.
- A unique gameplay: perform all kinds of bad tricks to reach your goals... but all in a very humorous way. Fun, fun, fun is the key word.
- 2 Playable characters and over 30 NPC all with their own personality. All the company jobs are represented. All the personalities and clichés you can find in your own company are included. Every player will recognize himself or some co workers!
- Manage your relationship with each of your co workers: Make friends or enemies. Be nice or bad. Each of your actions will interfere on your environment. It will help you complete your objectives... or not!
- Two Game modes: - Story = over 14 full missions to complete your main goal: not to be fired. - Dirty tricks contest = be as slippery as you can!