Inspired by the “movie within the movie” finale of Walt Disney Pictures’ box office hit film “Chicken Little,” Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action
features Ace, the superhero alter ego of Chicken Little, and the Hollywood versions of his misfit band of friends: Runt, Abby and Fish-Out-of-Water. The crew faces off against Foxy Loxy and her evil Amazonian sidekick, Goosey Loosey, who have an evil plan to take over Earth. Battle evil alien robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat your foes in one of three distinct gameplay modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as the driver of an armored tank and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship.
The original Chicken Little and his friends Abby, Runt and Fish we know from the original film are featured in cut scenes throughout the game. Chicken Little receives a copy of the latest video game starring his superhero alter ego and invites his friends to come over and play the game with him, in effect creating a “video game within a video game.” The look and feel of Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action
is an over-the-top parody of 1950s sci-fi films inspired by the glimpse into Ace’s world from the film.
- Game control will utilize the innovative Wii controller to manage inventory and manipulate the in-game camera perspective simply by pointing at objectives.
- Four new dynamic worlds to explore: Pluto, Saturn, Mars and the Moon
- Four unique modes of game play: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as a tank commander, and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship and hovercraft
- 24 mission thrill ride across the solar system with Ace, Runt and Abby taking turns blasting the bad guys
- Diverse and fun variety of weapons and gadgets to defeat enemies and navigate extra-terrestrial landscapes
- Two-person multiplayer mode for tank and spaceship levels
- The original Chicken Little and his friends from the “Chicken Little” film also appear in cut-scenes throughout the game