This phone is an unlocked GSM, compatible with Spark, Vodafone, 2Degrees, and Skinny Mobile networks in New Zealand, and Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone networks in Australia.
CAT® S41 SMARTPHONE
Save the day with the new Cat S41. The rugged smartphone with so much battery power – it can charge other devices and accessories with its Battery Share feature. Built to handle the extreme conditions you face every day at work and play – drop it, dunk it or even forget to charge it, the Cat S41 will keep on working for you.
PHONE BATTERY LIFE
Long life battery phones. Forget trying to work out clever ways to save your phone's battery life. The best smartphones today are designed to house large batteries to keep you working for longer, without the need to continually charge up.
RELIABLE LONG LIFE PHONE BATTERY
Working in remote locations, or being far away from electrical outlets does not need to be a problem anymore.
Improving your phone's battery life is one less thing you need to worry about, thanks to the range of Cat® rugged phones designed to let you be connected, no matter where you are. The Cat S41 comes with a 5000 mAh battery to enable up to 38hours talk-time and 44days stand-by-time. The Cat S31 also boasts a large 4000 mAh battery to help you stay connected even in isolated places.
GO BEYOND RUGGED
The Cat S41 is a truly rugged phone. Its tough credentials include MIL SPEC 810G and IP68 water and dust resistant certified, scratch-resistant screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 and drop proof tested onto concrete from up to 1.8 metres. It's also tough enough to handle thermal shocks and salt mist spray.
TOUGH PHONES – INSIDE AND OUT
Our Corning® Gorilla® Glass screens are equipped with glove-on working and wet-finger tracking technology – so you don't waste time fumbling to answer your phone.
The ultra-bright screen is perfect for when you're trying to read your phone in direct sunlight. The loud and high quality audio will help when you're working in noisy environments. Combined with a long lasting battery, you can depend on your Cat phone in even the toughest situations.
BUILT RUGGED TO SURVIVE
Cat rugged phones are designed to compliment rugged lifestyles and survive life's tough challenges, either on construction sites, farms or extreme, outdoor environments – without compromising on design.
MADE TO MILITARY SPECIFICATION
Drop-proof, dust proof and shockproof, these rugged smartphones are made out of tough stuff so you can work worry-free. Cat phones are built to Military Defence Specification and our latest models – including the S41 (Non thermal) and S60 thermal imaging smartphone – are certified to highest Ingress Protection (IP) rating available – IP68.
UNDERSTANDING IP RATINGS:
IP (or Ingress Protection) ratings are defined by two numbers. The first digit describes the level of intrusion protection against physical objects such as dust and grit. The second describes the level of moisture protection from condensation to prolonged submersion under water. With an IP68 rating, our latest Cat phones are protected against complete submersion in water and dust tight.
- Type Non removable Lithium Ion
- Capacity 5000mAh, Pump Express 2.0
- Talk Time Up to 38 hours (3G)
- StandBy Time Up to 44 days
- Display Type Super Bright 5” Display – FHD (1920 × 1080) IPS, auto switch support and wet finger/glove-on working technology*
- Display Cover Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Main/Rear 13MP autofocus with PDAF, LED flash
- Front 8MP fixed focus
- Audio Jack 3.5mm
- Bluetooth 4.1
- NFC Yes (Android Pay™)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 & 5GHz)
- USB micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG
- Sim Type Nano SIM, dual and single SIM variants
- GPS GLONASS, GPS, aGPS, Beidou (variant dependent)
- Maximum Downlink Data Rate 300Mbps
- Data Speed (Maximum Uplink Data Rate) 50Mbps
- ROM Flash 32GB
- RAM 3GB
- Extended Storage microSD™ (up to 2TB)
- 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 2G Frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 (All variants)
- 3G WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+
- 3G Frequencies B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900) (EU) ¦ B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900) (US/APAC)
- 4G Yes, Cat 6
- 4G Bands (LTE) 1, 2,3, 5, 7, 8, 20 (EU) | 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 66 (Americas) | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41 (APAC/Latin America)
- Processor Type MTK P20 MT6757 Octacore 2.3GHz
- Platform/OS Google Android™ Oreo
- IP Rating IP68 & IP69 Certified
- Waterproof Up to 2m for 60 mins
- Dust Proof Dust Resistant
- Drop Test Up to 1.8M (6 ft)
- Military Standard MIL-SPEC 810G, Shock and Drop, Operating Temp: –25°C (-13°F) to 55°C (131°F), Category 4 vibration
- Accelerometer Yes
- Proximity Sensor Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor Yes
- Compass Yes
- Size 152 × 75 × 12.85mm
- Weight 218g