, the PC game, will allow the player to immerse himself or herself in an interactive version of Kenai’s world, being thoroughly entertained and a part of the lush 3D environment. The game opens as the pair of moose, Rutt & Tuke, lightheartedly decipher a series of petroglyphs adorning a rock face. As the comical narration explains the transformation of the boy named Kenai into his rival the bear, the story transitions into real-time 3D Gameplay.
- Explore Kenai's fully-interactive world in this real-time, 3-D game
- Comical narration explains the transformation of Kenai into his rival the bear
- Set in a lush environment
- Game based upon Brother Bear's grand adventures
- Play Kenai and Koda as bears; transform into a wolf, a crow, or an eagle
MICROSOFT WINDOWS? 95/98/Me/XP ;Pentium™ class processor, 366 MHz 64MB RAM;100MB free hard disk space ;8X speed CD-ROM drive ;16-bit DirectX 8.0a-compatible sound card ;8MB video card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color depth, DirectX 8.1-compatible;DirectX 8.0a (Included); Java-compatible Web Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape Navigator 4.08 or later