Points to note about Muse :
- Became one of the biggest bands in the world after Glastonbury 2004 saw
them storm onto the high table of classic Glastonbury headline acts and prove
themselves a formidable force in British rock.
- Are a band that have more than doubled their audience with each new album
released – 1999’s ‘Showbiz’ shifted 500,000, ‘Origin Of Symmetry’
hit the million mark in 2001 and 2003’s masterpiece of epic malevolence
‘Absolution’ sold twice that.
- Have established themselves as the most thrilling operatic sci-fi carnival
on the European arena circuit inside five years.
- Having shipped 1.1 million units in it’s first week on sale worldwide
and debuting at Number 1 in 7 countries, Muse’s ‘Black Holes &
Revelations’ album continues to make waves, having been recognised by the
Nationwide Mercury Prize panel as one of the twelve ‘Albums Of The Year’,
and entering the Billboard Chart at No. 9 in the US.
- Over All stats – Eight # 1's Nineteen Top 10’s.Having already
headlined several major European festivals this year, Muse are now on the
American leg of their mammoth global tour before returning to the UK for a
series of sold out shows in November (including 2 sold out performances at
London’s Wembley Arena).