Sarge’s War is a 3rd person character based 3D combat action game set in the retro world of plastic toys. Sgt. Rock meets Toy Story. It features a mixture of intense 3rd person shooting action and tactics set in war torn-“Their World” (40%) and “Our World” (60%). Access to both these worlds is obtained through portals.
The player controls Sarge in a movie-like combat experience featuring incredible plastic destruction effects. Gameplay is similar to Sarge’s Heroes with less emphasis on run and gun and strafing, and more emphasis on actual combat tactics that require the player to use cover, stealth, and specific weapons to defeat specific enemies. Sarge’s War will be harder edged than previous games in the Sarge’s Heroes series.
* “Real time Destruction”- characters will take visible damage such as dynamic holes and missing limbs and will retain damage throughout gameplay
* Screen relative control and camera system that features movie like camera usage
* Players can collect plastic from fallen enemies and use at the “Recyclotron” to build new weapons
* Over 600 fluid motion-capture animations, including incredible deaths and Hollywood style combat moves
* Enemy A.I. will seek cover, hunt, patrol, outflank, attack, and avoid the player – creating realistic and unpredictable tactical challenges for the player in every mission!
Windows 98 plus Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
Windows Millenium Edition
Windows 2000 Professional (Workstation) plus Service Pack 3
Windows XP(Home and Professional) plus Service Pack 1
Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor
256(+)MB of RAM
16 speed CD/DVD drive
400 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers
DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card with surround sound
Gamepad (USB or Joystick Port)